Are your windows trying to tell you something?
Your old windows might be telling you something. Look for these common signs to help you determine if your current windows need to be replaced.
Signs that it is time to replace your windows:
- Opening or closing the window has become difficult
- Drafts can be felt coming in around the window
- There’s condensation or fogging on or between the glass panes
- There’s chipping, deterioration or water stains on or around the window
- The style is outdated and doesn’t blend well with the rest of the home
- Cleaning has become a major hassle
- Replacement parts are hard to find or have been discontinued
You’ll have a hard time finding a project that brings as many benefits – and stretches your investment even further – than new windows. Here are some of the benefits you’ll start enjoying from day one.
Benefits of new windows:
- Increased home value
- Enhanced safety and security
- Reduced dust and allergens
- Improved comfort
- Improved energy efficiency
- More peace and quiet
- An enhanced view
- Less time spent cleaning
There are a wide variety of window styles and finishes that are available. So choosing the right option will depend on your personal preference, the style of your home, the purpose or function of the window, and your budget. Here at McMahon and Nagle windows and doors, these are the main types you can choose from:
Whether you’re replacing windows or doors, remodelling a room, or building your dream home from the ground up, McMahon and Nagle’s team is here to help!